BEAMSTANDS AND WHIPROLL FOR TEXTILE LOOMS
- Modular beamstands adaptable for any kind of textile loom
- Time reduction in warp beam change
- Personalized on the weaving exigencies
- Whiproll with horizontal oscillation for light and medium clothes
- Whiproll with angular oscillation for medium and heavy clothes
- Load cell for warp tension control
- Warp beam motorized by ERGODRIVE let-off.
The ERGOTRON modularity of the beamstands construction allows the
beamstands to be easely adapted to any kind of textile looms.
The beamstand is made in accordance to the various loom's widths and
it is configurable both for warp beam attaches and for the working
distance from the textile loom.
The beamstand can be set in several versions:
- Single beamstand for top beam arrangement
- Single horizontal beamstand separated from loom
- Double vertical beamstand separated from loom
- Single beamstand for warp collected from creel
The whiproll with horizontal oscillation is particularly indicated
for weaving technical articles thanks to its highest sensitivity and
the accuracy of the warp tension control made by the load cell.
The whiproll with angular oscillation is particularly indicated for
weaving medium and heavy clothes.
The beamstand gives the opportunity to weave two or more warp beams with
different warp tensions made by the digital control of ERGODRIVE
let-off on the load cells.